As a provider in Yolo County working with a very precious population, you are in a position to identify children who are at-risk for developmental, behavioral, or learning concerns and support healthy development earlier. You play an important role in the life of the children and families in your care by providing education about development and to support families when there is a concern. Sometimes when needs are identified, connecting children to services often proves difficult. Help Me Grow serves as a safety net to ensure that children and families get the information and support that they need by linking families to community resources.
Help Me Grow Yolo County is here to help you:
- Locate additional resources for your families
- Provide a more comprehensive system of care for your families
- Support parents expressing concerns about the development of their child
Why use Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow is a program that links families to existing, community-based resources and services for all children 0-5.
Help Me Grow offers your families:
- Answers for questions about child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources for developmental, behavioral or learning concerns
- Free developmental screenings
- Care coordination to ensure successful resource connection
- Partnerships with child health providers
Help Me Grow Yolo County offers your agency:
- Technical assistance in implementing developmental screenings in your program
- In-services for your staff on the importance of developmental screening, how to do developmental screenings with Help Me Grow, and how to share results with families
To request a presentation please email us at email@example.com.
Refer a family today! A Help Me Grow team member will contact the family. These referral and online enrollment forms authorize the transfer of information between Help Me Grow and you, the provider.
If you would like to refer a family, you may do so in the following ways:
1) Call us directly at (844) 410-GROW
2) Download and complete a referral form and fax it to us at (530) 668-9799
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org